TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) was founded in 1984 with a mission statement, “Ideas worth sharing”.
By the year 2009 all the videos had been viewed 50 million times. However, In the next 2 year the number of views increased exponentially and the count was 500 million views and that is when the mission statement of TED changed from ”Ideas worth sharing” to “Ideas Worth Spreading”.
That was just a piece of information that i wanted to share with you all. Keeping that aside, Here’s what we have for you,
Top 10 most viewed TED talks of all time,
1. Sir Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity (2006) 13,409,417 views
2. Jill Bolte Taylor‘s stroke of insight (2008) 10,409,851 views
3. Pranav Mistry on the thrilling potential of SixthSense (2009) 9,223,263 views
4. David Gallo‘s underwater astonishments (2007) 7,879,541 views
5. Pattie Maes and Pranav Mistry demo SixthSense (2009) 7,467,580 views
6. Tony Robbins asks Why we do what we do (2006) 6,879,488 views
7. Simon Sinek on how great leaders inspire action (2010) 6,050,294 views
8. Steve Jobs on how to live before you die (2005) 5,444,022 views
9. Hans Rosling shows the best stats you’ve ever seen (2006) 4,966,643 views
10. Brene Brown talks about the power of vulnerability (2010) 4,763,038 views
Which one is your favorite?